Magic tricks, when done well, tend to be structured in a way that will be familiar to writers. They usually have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Take a simple coin vanish. The magician borrows a coin from a spectator (beginning), makes it disappear (middle), and then, when it seems the coin is...
Our awesome lineup of authors & illustrators love sharing goodies that will help others!
- 1st Mondays begin with Clear Fork/Spork editor/art director, former agent and former kidlit professor Mira Reisberg PhD who is also the Director of the Children's Book Academy.
- 2nd Mondays will feature super smart Melissa Stoller whose career is taking off with several new books.
- 3rd Mondays will feature Bryan Patrick Avery, published writer, man of mystery, and professional magician among other things.
- 4th Mondays will feature the fabulous debut author/illustrator Sarah Momo Romero of 'Wake up Little Bat' fame.
- 5th Mondays will be a mystery post from the vaults.