It's a brand new year, friends, and many of us might be looking at our writing goals for 2019. Mine is improving my rhyming skills, with a view to sharpening the humour in my picture book manuscripts. Before you all gasp in horror, I am aware of the common wisdom that editors are wary of...
Our awesome lineup of authors & illustrators love sharing goodies that will help others!
- 1st Mondays begin with Clear Fork/Spork editor/art director, former agent and former kidlit professor Mira Reisberg PhD who is also the Director of the Children's Book Academy.
- 2nd Mondays will feature super smart Melissa Stoller whose career is taking off with several new books.
- 3rd Mondays will feature Bryan Patrick Avery, published writer, man of mystery, and professional magician among other things.
- 4th Mondays will feature the fabulous debut author/illustrator Sarah Momo Romero of 'Wake up Little Bat' fame.
- 5th Mondays will be a mystery post from the vaults.