While it’s still technically the summer season in New York where I live, for me it’s back-to-school time for my children. And that means it’s back to my regular writing routine. Writing and revising beckon, but I’ll also be setting aside time for brainstorming ideas. The following writing...
Our awesome lineup of authors & illustrators love sharing goodies that will help others!
- 1st Mondays begin with Clear Fork/Spork editor/art director, former agent and former kidlit professor Mira Reisberg PhD who is also the Director of the Children's Book Academy.
- 2nd Mondays will feature super smart Melissa Stoller whose career is taking off with several new books.
- 3rd Mondays will feature Bryan Patrick Avery, published writer, man of mystery, and professional magician among other things.
- 4th Mondays will feature the fabulous debut author/illustrator Sarah Momo Romero of 'Wake up Little Bat' fame.
- 5th Mondays will be a mystery post from the vaults.